Anhad - The Band

Anhad - The Band
From L to R : Johnathan - Drums : Aviv - Lead Guitars : Ameya - Bass Guitar : Winit - Vocals and Guitar : Vijoy - Tabla and Percussion

The Anhad Logo

The Anhad Logo
Designed By SisirNath SangiReddy

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Anhad Sound Check in Bangalore - St. John's Auditorium - RC Live

Anhad soundchecking in Bangalore. The first notes Anhad played Live - EVER !!
23rd Feb 08. My throat was really really bad. I was croaking like a frog until Aveev finally picked up a Mc Dowells Brandy Quarter minutes before us going on stage. He also picked up a small bottle of Dabur Honey. And the auditorium thought I was having apple juice. Every time I took a sip on stage, I had to consiously put in the effort to not make a face !! (like you do when you are drinking neat)..
p.s - Aveev also drank half of the Q !!

No comments: